Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another Year Gone

I'm kind of glad 2009 is over and a new year is about to start. There were a lot of great things in 2009, but also some things I'm ready to leave behind.

4 more hours. And I plan to spend them putting Lucy to bed, eating some pizza and drinking some champagne with hubby, watching The Hangover (just purchased and not watched yet), and hopefully reading some before we watch the ball drop.
Nothing exciting, nothing loud.... and that's the way I like it.

In years past I would get out my journal and write a lot about what the past year held and what I hoped the new year would bring. But now that Lucy's here, most of my old hopes have come to fruition... and now I get to start thinking of new goals & dreams. Probably finding more time to write, and play piano... maybe another baby down the road?... we'll see. But this is definitely one day that I like to reminisce. I can't believe I've been out of college SO long. Crazy.
Time to go ring in the NEW! Happy New Year! And no, I don't think auld acquaintances should be forgot and never brought to mind... even though i love that song! Thank you Robbie Burns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random thankfulness.

This morning I woke up with a toothache. Not sure why... it's only been a year & a few months since my dentist said I needed a tooth...